cPanel Platform Details
- Operating System: CloudLinux OS
- Web Server Software: LiteSpeed Enterprise
- Hardware Platform: Cisco UCS & Dell
- DDoS Protection: 1.5Tbps Mitigation
- Backups: Daily remote backups with JetBackup
- LVE Limits Per Account: 2GB RAM, 2 Cores, 40 EPs
- Development Features: NodeJS, Ruby, Python & Git Support
- Security: Imunify, ModSecurity, robust enterprise-grade firewall
- PHP Features: 120+ Extensions with customisable options
- Database Support: MariaDB 10.3. Remote MySQL is supported.
Our flagship SSD-based, cPanel powered web hosting platform
Get high-quality cloud-based website hosting today from FyfeWeb and experience a high level of service quality. Your website will be deployed on a stable and powerful cloud server (built with enterprise-grade hardware & SSD RAID storage) that's backed by an incredible software platform and network supported by UK-based hosting specialists ready to help you. All our cPanel Hosting packages utilise the LiteSpeed Web Server and accelerated caching to speed even the busiest website with no code adjustments needed. Combine this with our fully SSD based platform for both files and MySQL, you’ll experience superior performance for your websites.
We spare no expense ensuring our customers websites are kept secure. Some ways we do this is by running regular automatic virus & malware scans, and by keeping our servers patched/updated. Furthermore, our UK-based datacentres in the West Midlands and London utilise a 10Gbps+ high capacity UK core network, with the best routing technologies and peering/transit, ensuring fast content delivery.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to join FyfeWeb. Migrating away from a web host can sometimes be called for, but complex. The last thing you want is for downtime to affect your site or your clients. That's why we offer a free migration service for all new customers that use cPanel on their own host - all we need is the cPMove file. This will allow us to migrate the whole account backup to our servers, then all you have to do, is change your nameservers to ours.